Provide advanced engineering expertise in support of a broad scope of activities in a medical device manufacturing environment. Function as technical lead and adviser for developing, implementing, and improving production systems related to different type of materials processing and assembly. Interface with R&D on product introductions and improvements, from concept to launch. Recommend, plan, and execute projects requiring extensive manufacturing or specific technical expertise. Lead cross-functional teams on key plant initiatives.
Roles y Responsabilidades
- Specify, procure, install, and debug production machinery or processes. Assure compliance to safety, ergonomic, and validation requirements.
- Serve as team lead for the plant on product launch and improvement initiatives.
- Create, modify and approve production procedures and other documentation within the appropriate change control system.
- Provide technical advice, leadership, and expertise on advanced projects related to process development and improvement.
Educación / Experiencia
degree in Chemical Engineering, Industrial Eng. Materials Eng, Manufacturing
Engineering or related field, or equivalent certifications and experience.
- More than 3 years, preferably in medical device manufacturing and applicable engineering experience, preferably in a highly regulated industry.
- Demonstrated application of sound problem-solving and logic to complex process issues.
- Record of project leadership, cost reduction, and quality improvement in production processes.